- How do I enroll in the Program?
- Enrollment is performed only via the Program’s web site under the link “registration”.
- I enrolled in the Program through the Internet site. Do I also have to send you the forms by mail?
- There is no need to send the forms again by mail, if you have attached them via the site. If you haven’t attached the required documents in the site by means of UPLOAD, you should send them by mail to the Program’s office.
- I am a first-semester student at the Technion. Do I still have to send in my matriculation certificate and psychometric results, even though they are already in the Technion's system?
- The Technion registration and the Excellence Program registration are two separate systems. Therefore yes, you will need to send in your information; however, since you already are a student, your matriculation certificate is no longer required. You will need to send your psychometric certificate and your most updated grade sheet from the Technion, instead.
- Do I have to fill out the questionnaire in English?
- No, you may also do that in Hebrew, if you prefer.
- Do I also have to enroll in the Technion?
- Enrollment in the Program does not require early registration for the Technion. However, if you have been accepted to the Program, you must enroll in the Technion by means of the registration kit.
- Is there an enrollment-fee?
- No, the Program enrollment is free of charge and does not involve any payment.
- Can I start my studies at the Program in the spring semester?
- No, Students who wish to participate in the excellence program can only start their studies in winter semester.
- Can I attach a copy of the requested documents?
- Yes. There is no need to submit the original documents.
- I submitted my psychometric scores and the matriculation grades together with the Technion application forms, should I attach them to the Program’s application forms too?
- Yes. Enrollment in the Excellence Program is detached from enrollment in the Technion. The application forms are different, as well as part of the requested documents. You must attach all the specified forms, even if you have sent them to the Registration and Admittance Center. Incomplete forms will not be handled.
- I intend to take the psychometric test in February. Registration ends in the middle of March, and until then I may not receive my psychometric score. What should I do?
- Please send the application forms and specify that you are taking the February test. You should submit the test score to us no later than during the first week of April.
- I am a first-semester student at the Technion. The semester tests are held in February; therefore, at the end of the registration date I will not be able to submit the grades. Should I enroll anyway?
- Yes. Please enroll in the Program during the registration dates and specify that you are a first-semester Technion student. You will have to submit an updated record of grades as available to you during the first week of April.
- There are a number of scientific projects I participated in; however, I don’t have any documents to certify it. Should I specify them in the application forms?
- Certainly. Any scientific project you participated in should be specified.Write a sentence or two that explaine about your project.
- What is the meaning of “advantage to scientific projects”?
- Any project/program pertaining to a scientific and/or technological topic, which demonstrates the personal interest, initiative and creativity of the candidate.
- What is considered "a high Sechem” (סכם) score?
- A “Sechem” score of 92 and above. Candidates who have a lower “Sechem” score but who can present exceptional achievements, will also be invited to a group interview.
- Does withdrawing my application affect my chances in the future? Will I be required to send the application forms again?
- Cancelling enrollment does not affect your future enrollment in the Program. There is no need to send all the application forms; however, you have to make sure that the forms are updated.
- How do I update a change of address or any other change?
- You can update the forms in the site until the registration is over. After that date, any change will have to be performed through the Program’s office.