Program Registration for 2013/2014 will be open 20.01.13 - 17.03.13
Before you start the process, you should have the following items ready:
Be advised! The Technion registration system and the Excellence Program registration system are two separate systems. Therefore, even if your information already exists in the Technion system, you will be required to provide it for us.
A Technion candidate:
Your CV (try to keep it to one page), matriculation certificate and psychometric grade certificate (the original documents, scanned). If you have any other documents that indicate your interest in science and technology, please add them as well. For example: projects you did or courses you took, academic science/technology competitions you took part in, academic recommendations, and any other documents that you feel may add to your application.
A Technion student:
The same as a Technion candidate, with one exception: you are not required to produce your matriculation certificate, but your most recent and updated Technion grade-sheet, instead.
Atudaim, high-school students and Other candidates: Anything you have out of the list mentioned above, and please make sure to specify what you do NOT have, and why. If you do not have a matriculation certificate yet, please provide us with your most recent high-school diploma.
Importnat general information:
· The registration questionnaire is written in English, but you may answer it in Hebrew if you so prefer. Please write your full name in English, though.
· February is the last date in which students can take the psychometric test that is acceptable in evaluating admittance to the Program.
· Enrollment in the Program does not require early registration for the Technion.
· Updating the forms will be facilitated up to the end of the registration dates. Updates following this date will be conducted in coordination with the Program's office.
· The Program online enrollment system allows direct and fast registration via the Internet.
Entering the system is by typing the candidate's i.d. number, e-mail address and password.
· A candidate who has enrolled through the Internet will be able to perform a follow up of his status at any given time.