- Is this Program also suitable for reservists?
- Certainly. We are in constant contact with the Reserve Division at the army’s Absorption Base and forward the details of those reservists who were admitted to the Program. The Program helps the reservists in everything pertaining to the army service. The reservists, graduates of the Program, will be granted the following benefits:
1. Special cases are approved for higher degrees without being required to sign for additional service time.
2. The reservists are granted individual placement upon completion of studies.
3. The reservists are drafted to regular army service in the course of studies/vacations (excluding basic training).
4. Extraordinarily excellent students are recommended by us to receive the benefits of “Excellent Scientist”.
- Is the Program suitable for the “Psagot” (פסגות) and “Brakim” (ברקים) course?
- Yes, among the students there are reservists who study in these courses; however, the curriculum in these courses is more rigid, and therefore it is difficult to introduce any changes in them.
- How does the Program relate to those who postponed their army service?
- There is no agreement whatsoever regarding those who have a postponed service. The Program will do its best to assist them by being in touch with the army.