First degree in Mathematics and Computer Science at the Technion.
Second degree in Mathematics at the Technion.
PhD in Mathematics at Princeton University.
Participated in the Technion Excellence Program: October 1997 – June 1999.
While studying for his first degree began his studies for a second degree in Mathematics.
Eli did his research, under the guidance of Prof. Ron Aharoni from the Faculty of Mathematics, in the following subjects:
- Dynamic monopolies of constant size.
- The number of edges in critical strongly connected graphs.
- A tree version of Konig’s theorem.
- These three papers were published as scientific articles in international professional journals and also presented by him at scientific conferences.
- Today (2012): Faculty member in Mathematics department at Haifa University.